Creative Services Promotions Producer
KDOC-TV, a Titan Broadcasting station, has an opening for a Creative Services Producer to work in our station in Santa Ana, CA.
The Creative Services Producer position will require someone who is self motivated, creative, organized, who can write and produce promotional content & commercials for broadcast and social media platforms.
* Concept, write, and edit show promotions & image promotions for broadcast.
* Promote shows, station, events, and contests through creative social media efforts to increase engagement & brand awareness
* Collaborate with creative manager in effort to grow brand, ratings, traffic to the station, website, and general awareness of our brand.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience required
* 3 years of previous professional experience producing TV promotion
* Must have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro X
* Experience shooting with DSLR or other professional cameras
* Excellent writing skills
* Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
* Must be able to work independently, as well as effectively collaborate with internal/external persons
* Must be willing to submit to a background check
* Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
KDOC-TV offers an Internship program for student credit, and the experience with getting to know how a television station operates in different capacities. If you are interested please send your information to Attn: Heidi O’Neill at email@example.com
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
KDOC-TV Los Angeles an independent television station is looking for a New Business Development Account Executive. We need energetic, highly motivated , creative, and smart self starters. If you like television, you will love selling it! We have offices in both Los Angeles and Santa Ana. This position is highly commissioned so come ready to learn to sell and make money. Please send your resume to Heidi@kdoc.tv or fax to (949)261-5956.
No phone calls please. KDOC-TV Los Angeles is an Equal Opportunity Employer.